Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thank You By Sgt. Drew Nelson

Dear Brothers and Sisters of the EVA: My name is Sgt. Drew Nelson. Some of you might know me under the callsign GreysGoHome. I am an 2 year veteran of the National Guard and the Iraq war. I am a guardsmen with honorable discharge and I have taken the oath to support and defend the constitution of the United States. It wasn't until after years of service that I actually understood what than meant. On April 19, 1984 in Monument Park, Ut., I took my last oath, knowing full well the weight of taking such an oath. I swore on the very battleground that the war for our independence was fought I would give my life to insure that my posterity could enjoy the freedom that GOD granted me and that the founders of this great nation bled for. I stood with dozens of my brothers and sisters as we gave birth to the great organization known as Extraterrestrial Vision Alliance. Since that day I have had the pleasure of watching it grow I have watched through good times and bad as the EVA has grown and over the years. First creating an email news letter then a website then a podcast and our new venture t-shirts and a cable access show. It would take a book to thank everyone who has helped in bring this vision to life. Next time you look up and see the north star think of me thanking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment